Wahoo Livestock Sales
COVID-19 Statement and Procedures
Out of an abundance of caution and in accordance with local, state, and federal guidance/mandates, no spectators are allowed in auction arena.
Attendance at the sale is strictly limited to buyers of livestock and we encourage buyers and consignors to limit their time at the market to the amount necessary to conduct business.
At this time, the café will be closed
- Remote bidding is available at DVAuction.com Phone bidding is also available, please work with us directly to facilitate.
- If you or any member of your household is feeling ill, please stay home.
- If you are a member of a population of heightened vulnerability, please avoid areas where people gather.
- Please stay at least 6 feet away from others while at the sale.
- ALWAYS practice good hygiene by covering coughs and sneezes and performing frequent hand washes.
- Please do not spit on the floors while at the market.
- You are encouraged to return home after dropping off livestock for sale.
- Online viewing is available at DVAuction.com to watch your cattle sell from home.
- Checks will be mailed following the sale. If you need your check sooner, please work with us directly for an alternative arrangement.
We are doing our very best to provide consistency and certainty in these challenging times and greatly appreciate your cooperation and understanding of these disease prevention measures in order to protect our community.
Consign Early To Get Them Advertised
Special Cattle Sale Friday May 29, 2020 Hay 11:00 A.M. Cattle 12:00 P.M.
Pairs & Breds
12-Pairs Solid-Broken Mouth(Pending)
42-Blk & Red X Hfrs 700-900# Wnd Vac Open Home Raised
30-Bwf & Rwf Strs & Hfrs 600-800# Wnd Vac Open
30-Blk X Strs & Hfrs 700-800# Wnd Vac Open
16-Blk X Strs & Hfrs 500-600# Wnd Vac Open
13-Blk X Hfrs 800-900# Wnd Vac Open
12-Blk X Strs & Hfrs 400-600# Wnd Vac Open
More By Sale Time