Wahoo Livestock Sales
COVID-19 Statement and Procedures
Out of an abundance of caution and in accordance with local, state, and federal guidance/mandates, no spectators are allowed in auction arena.
Attendance at the sale is strictly limited to buyers of livestock and we encourage buyers and consignors to limit their time at the market to the amount necessary to conduct business.
At this time, the Cafe Is Open
- Remote bidding is available at DVAuction.com Phone bidding is also available, please work with us directly to facilitate.
- If you or any member of your household is feeling ill, please stay home.
- If you are a member of a population of heightened vulnerability, please avoid areas where people gather.
- Please stay at least 6 feet away from others while at the sale.
- ALWAYS practice good hygiene by covering coughs and sneezes and performing frequent hand washes.
- Please do not spit on the floors while at the market.
- You are encouraged to return home after dropping off livestock for sale.
- Online viewing is available at DVAuction.com to watch your cattle sell from home.
- Checks will be mailed following the sale. If you need your check sooner, please work with us directly for an alternative arrangement.
We are doing our very best to provide consistency and certainty in these challenging times and greatly appreciate your cooperation and understanding of these disease prevention measures in order to protect our community.
Wahoo Livestock Sales
Consign Early To Get Them Advertised
Hay & Cattle Sale September 25, 2020 Hay 11:00 A.M. Cattle 12:00 P.M.
8-Rd Bales Grass Hay
50-Sq Bales 4th Cutting Alf
20-Sq Bales Native Pr Hay
15-Blk X Bred Cows Bred Blk Bulls 2nd Calf-Broken Mouth Start Calving 10-15(Complete Dispersal) Vermiline
15-Blk X Strs & Hfrs 400-600# Wnd (Rezac)
12-Blk & Red X Strs & Hfrs 400-500# (Nb Farms
10-Blk X Strs & Hfrs 250-350# Wnd Vac (Johnson)
5-Red Angus X Hfrs 500-600# Wnd Vac (Sudik)
More By Sale Time
Special Feeder Cattle Sale Friday October 2, 2020 Hay 11:00 A.M. Cattle 12:00 P.M.
Hay & Cattle Sale Friday October 9, 2020 Hay 11:00 A.M. Cattle 12:00 P.M.
Fall Horse & Tack Sale Saturday October 10, 2020 Tack 11:00 A.M. Horses 3:00 P.M.