Wahoo Livestock Sales
COVID-19 Statement and Procedures
We encourage buyers and consignors to limit their time at the market to the amount necessary to conduct business.
- Remote bidding is available at DVAuction.com Phone bidding is also available, please work with us directly to facilitate.
- If you or any member of your household is feeling ill, please stay home.
- If you are a member of a population of heightened vulnerability, please avoid areas where people gather.
- Please stay at least 6 feet away from others while at the sale.
- ALWAYS practice good hygiene by covering coughs and sneezes and performing frequent hand washes.
- Please do not spit on the floors while at the market.
- You are encouraged to return home after dropping off livestock for sale.
- Online viewing is available at DVAuction.com to watch your cattle sell from home.
- Checks will be mailed following the sale. If you need your check sooner, please work with us directly for an alternative arrangement.
We are doing our very best to provide consistency and certainty in these challenging times and greatly appreciate your cooperation and understanding of these disease prevention measures in order to protect our community.
Consign Early To Get Them Advertised
Hay, Hog, Sheep & Goat Sale Monday May 17, 2021 5:00 P.M.
15-Butcher Hogs 250-300#
20-Feeder Pigs 25-50#
22-White & Blk Face Ewes
Spring Horse & Tack Sale Saturday May 22, 2021 12:00 P.M. Tack 4:00 P.M. Horses